"A father to the fatherless... God sets the lonely in families." (Psalm 68:5-6a)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Embassy appt.

Greetings friends and family!  I (Jill) spoke to Mom and Dad on the phone this morning and their Embassy appt. went great.  In fact, their presence isn't requested there again.  They weren't however, granted Bethlehem's VISA to come to the United States because there is one piece of paper missing from the poice department that is holding everything up.  If their agency can obtain this by Thursday morning Addis time they will be able to make their flight home.  They hope the document arrives in time because it would be costly to change all their plane tickets for a later date.  Keep praying!  They didn't sound worried about it either way which is strange to me because I would be stressing out if I were them.  But that is what I love about them- how they always trust in God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment